[Users] Glusterd en Glusterfsd services are not set to autostart on install

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 28 10:32:31 UTC 2014

Setting up oVirt with a separate cluster for storage using gluster we
discovered that the gluster services are not set to autostart for the
default runlevels.
Host(s) were clean Centos-6.5 hosts with the correct repositories and
then added from the webui. Hosts got all the packages and gluster was
correctly started for that session but after a reboot gluster isn't
running and the host was set to non-operational.

Is this a known problem and if not should I file a BZ but under which
category?

Regards,

Joop