[Users] ovirt-engine-dwh missing dom4j dependency

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 11:35:24 UTC 2014

Il 28/03/2014 11:48, Alon Bar-Lev ha scritto:

> [...]

I think we should decide once for all what to do with packages not included in official distribution repositories.

Currently we have various packages requiring external repos:

- glusterfs-latest (shipped within ovirt-release, enabled)
- epel (not shipped but there's a repo file that allow to just yum install epel-release for easyng the epel repo setup)
- fedora-virt-preview (shipped within ovirt-release, disabled)
- jpackage (not shipped)

I think we should ship a single ovirt-dependencies.repo

with all of the above repo enabled but restricting install to the -release rpm for that repo and specific packages required by our packages, nothing more.

Thoughts?