[Users] ovirt-engine-dwh missing dom4j dependency

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Fri Mar 28 14:27:16 UTC 2014

Maybe I didn't clarify enough:

While I'm all for including all dependencies into some package
so that you don't need to search for various packages I don't
want to have installed all the packages from third party
repos, so ovirt should just install jpackage /gluster /etc
when I tell during installation or configuration that I want
those.

example: engine-setup asks me if I want gluster enabled,
i answer "no"
what should it do?

imho: configure gluster repo, but disable it by default

If I want to enable it at a later point in time I just can
do it (maybe even via engine-setup?)

same goes for dwh.

Thanks for creating the BZ :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen