[Users] ovirt-engine-dwh missing dom4j dependency

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 14:32:46 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

We do not want the setup to replace rpm/yum nor create explicit dependency in rpm based systems, it is enough we depend on version-lock plugin because of application not being able to support previous schema.

Management of repo should be based on downstream tailoring, in this case ovirt-release package, to enable required repo for ovirt to be able to be installed.