[Users] Otopi pre-seeded Apache redirect directive ignored by engine-setup 3.4.0 GA

Giuseppe Ragusa giuseppe.ragusa at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 01:49:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I tried pre-seeding engine-setup (part of a from scratch self-hosted-engine full reinstallation) as per subject with:

OVESETUP_APACHE/configureRootRedirection=bool:False

but the /etc/httpd/conf.d/ovirt-engine-root-redirect.conf file gets created anyway with usual content.

If needed, I can provide logs as soon as I manage to start my Engine VM again (just reported a separate bug on ovirt-hosted-engine-setup).

Obviously that's just a nuisance (comment-out/remove the ovirt-engine-root-redirect.conf file, restart Apache and it works as desired): I just wanted to notify it (can open BZ# if it helps).

Regards,
Giuseppe