[Users] Needed help on Ovirt 3.3

Yusufi M R yusuf at global-analytics.com
Mon Mar 31 04:53:10 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have setup Ovirt 3.3 on CentOS 6.5 on one server and setup host Ovirt Node on different server. I created storage domains and VMs. I have an issue accessing the VMs from the client machines. I am using spice for display. When I tried to access VM console through IE, I am not prompt for Spice ActiveX plugin. I did google and try to fix it as said in ovirt documentation and some forums, but it has not help me. Does anyone have come across the same issue and how is this resolve. Looking forward for your valuable help.

Regards,
Yusuf