[Users] Force certain VMs to be on different hosts

Gilad Chaplik gchaplik at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 16:21:02 UTC 2014

Hi Joop,

You've created a positive enforcing affinity group -> means that VMs should stay on the same host, no migration allowed while more than one VM is up.
What you're requesting is a useful RFE, some-kind of a 'follow me' positive affinity group.
I'm +1 on that :-) can you please open a formal request/RFE for it?
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=oVirt

Thanks,
Gilad.