[ovirt-users] oVirt China User Group?

适兕 lijiangsheng1 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:59:35 EDT 2014

Hi:
    Brian,
Thank for your reply. I'm glad to hear you want to support.

We are ready for domain ovirt-china.org, but have no VPS yet, I have
already requested CSDN(http://www.csdn.net) for free VPS, but need to wait
a week.

When the VPS is ready, I will request for you on how to sync website.

Mirror website is good choice, But your question is not a problem in a
short period of time, Because I don't think we can do innovation before
oVirt 3.5 release. I think our main job is translate and spread in the next
six mouths. I think when 3.6 kicks off, we can write English contents in
ovirt.org first and then translate them to ovirt-china..org.

I'm not already for local meeting, Maybe August? I'm not sure.

独立之思想,自由之精神。
                        --陈寅恪