[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION NEEDED] oVirt 3.4.2 status
sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed May 28 03:36:49 EDT 2014
We're going to start composing oVirt 3.4.2 GA on *2014-06-10 08:00 UTC* from 3.4.2 branches.
The bug tracker  shows no blocking bugs for the release
There are still 58 bugs  targeted to 3.4.2.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 27 bugs  targeted to 3.4.2.
Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.4.2 should not be released without them fixed.
- Please update the target to any next release for bugs that won't be in 3.4.2:
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
Critical bugs will be re-targeted to 3.4.3 after 3.4.2 GA release.
All remaining bugs will be re-targeted to 3.5.0.
- Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- Please build packages before *2014-06-09 15:00 UTC*.
- If you're testing oVirt 3.4.2 RC, please add yourself to the test page 
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com
More information about the Users