[ovirt-users] Ceph

Jeff Bailey bailey at cs.kent.edu
Thu May 1 21:00:56 UTC 2014

On 5/1/2014 2:58 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For my education, how would you like to use Ceph with oVirt?

Personally, I'd like to see a simple consumer of RBDs.  I don't want to
manage/monitor/configure/etc my ceph cluster through ovirt.  I wouldn't
mix storage and virtualization nodes either.  I also wouldn't make any
assumptions that the ceph cluster is being used exclusively by ovirt.
It could be a very large cluster supporting many other things.  I've
wanted ceph support for quite some time and hopefully with this extra
attention we'll get it a bit sooner :)