[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 : "Power Management Health Check" - feature pages

Gilad Chaplik gchaplik at redhat.com
Sun May 4 14:26:45 UTC 2014

Hi Eli,

Here is my comment :)
Why engine needs to send the status health check, isn't there any 3rd parties that does it, that we can integrate with?
If found, it probably has /less (known) bugs/more features/ and it's already written, tested, documented, allows further integration and probably deals with scale.

btw, fixed some typos in your pages :-)

Thanks,
Gilad.