[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 : "Power Management Health Check" - feature pages

Arthur Berezin aberezin at redhat.com
Mon May 5 08:30:24 UTC 2014

+1
These monitoring tools bring a lot of value, and there are some initial integrations that we might want to look into[1][2].
But it's an overkill for this RFE - run "PM Check" periodically, in addition to initial PM check at host setup stage.

[1] https://github.com/monitoring-ui-plugin/development
[2] http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Operating-Systems/*-Virtual-Environments/Others/check_rhev3/details