[ovirt-users] how to remove VM and Hosts ?

Tamer Lima tamer.americo at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:59:49 UTC 2014

I reinstalled the hosts

step:
1) create new host  > I selected srv-02
2) host created

1) create new host  > I selected srv-03
2) host created

and noticed two things :

1) I tried now, to remove the remaining VMs , but the error was the same :
Cannot remove VM. VM is attached to a VM-Pool.

2) I can run theses VMs . That is, I can remove the host and reinsert again
without VM problems.
2.1)  And another detail: these VMs are thin/dependent.

All others VMs that I was able to remove was the type clone/independent.

What happens with this thin type provisioning?