[ovirt-users] italian language pack ?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu May 8 21:00:29 UTC 2014

Hi Lukas, we don't have Italian supported in oVirt.

In order to have that, we need first to translate all
relevant strings to Italian.

We manage the ovirt-engine string translations in
the 'oVirt' project in Zanata:
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/ovirt

in order to contribute translations to this project,
you need to become a translator - instructions can be
found in the "Translators" section in the Zanata home
page: https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/

----
Thanks,
Einav