[ovirt-users] Ovirt-3.4.1: How to: Upgrading Hosted Engine Cluster

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Tue May 13 09:07:07 UTC 2014

On Mo, 2014-05-12 at 16:02 -0400, Doron Fediuck wrote:

> [...]
Hi Doron,

thanks for pointing out [1]. I was not aware of this, basically these
are the steps I wrote ;)

Thanks for pointing out the availability of the maintenance mode in the
GUI; I noticed local maint. being transparent (from GUI -> command line,
though not the other way around).

Also, I need the global maintenance for step one because of the engine
upgrade because I suspect ha-agent would interfere because of necessary
service restarts/downtime.

It could have been reactivated much earlier though!

Cheers,
Daniel

--

Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767