[ovirt-users] oVirt Mirrors

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Tue May 13 13:28:30 UTC 2014

Would it be an idea to keep a mirrorlist file? AFAIK it's as simple as
dropping a static file at a well known place with one URL per line. Yum
can do the heavy lifting of determining the fastest mirror.

Additionally I'd really like some clear instructions of how to set up a
mirror and get it published as public mirror.

We should ensure we have GPG-signed packages though. IIRC someone was
working on this. Anyone has more information about this?