[ovirt-users] italian language pack ?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue May 13 14:03:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:40 PM, Gianluca Cecchi
<gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>wrote:

> On May 8, 2014 11:01 PM, "Einav Cohen" <ecohen at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Lukas, we don't have Italian supported in oVirt.
> >
> > In order to have that, we need first to translate all
> > relevant strings to Italian.
> >
> > We manage the ovirt-engine string translations in
> > the 'oVirt' project in Zanata:
> > https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/ovirt
> >
> > in order to contribute translations to this project,
> > you need to become a translator - instructions can be
> > found in the "Translators" section in the Zanata home
> > page: https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/
> >
> > ----
> > Thanks,
> > Einav
>
> I'm interested in helping with italian translation too.
> In the mean time I created an account on zanata using my FAS account and
> asked to join the Italian translators team.
>
> Gianluca

Hello,
today it seems I was given right to join the Italian translators' team on
Zanata (I see myself as one of the team members).
What is the next step?
I'm following
https://github.com/zanata/zanata-server/wiki/Opening-a-Translation-Project
but I don't see a link to translate oVirt in Italian
Is it responsibility of one of oVirt project maintainers to allow me to
create an "it" branch?

Gianluca