[ovirt-users] AllInOne

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Tue May 13 16:38:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to install ovirt AllnOne, following these steps:
Install FC19
yum localinstall http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/ovirt-release.noarch.rpm
yum install yum-utils
yum-config-manager --enable ovirt-3.4
yum-config-manager --enable fedora-virt-preview
yum-config-manager --enable ovirt-epel
yum install epel-release

yum -y update

yum -y install ovirt-engine

engine-setup

When asked "Configure VDSM on this host?", I answered yes

rpm -qa|grep vdsm
vdsm-xmlrpc-4.14.6-0.fc19.noarch
vdsm-python-zombiereaper-4.14.6-0.fc19.noarch
vdsm-4.14.6-0.fc19.x86_64
vdsm-cli-4.14.6-0.fc19.noarch
vdsm-python-4.14.6-0.fc19.x86_64

Now I can access to the Administration Portal, but cannot start the local Hots, allways get this message:

Host's Compatibility Version doesn't match the Cluster's Compatibility Version.

Host local_host is installed with VDSM version (Non interactive user) and cannot join cluster local_cluster which is compatible with VDSM versions [4.13, 4.14, 4.9, 4.11, 4.12, 4.10].

What can I do to fix it?

Thanks

--

Jose Ferradeira