[ovirt-users] italian language pack ?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue May 13 17:13:09 UTC 2014

you can leave it untranslated or copy-paste the English string into the Italian
translation - the result should be the same (English string displayed in GUI).

It is recommended to copy the translation rather than leaving it untranslated,
since leaving it untranslated will affect the statistics of the translation
completeness (i.e. even if the translation is actually 100% complete, it will
not be shown as 100% if strings were left untranslated, even deliberately).

if you will leave the translation blank but mark it as 'translated' (so
statistics are not affected), there is a good chance that the GUI will simply
display a blank text as the translation, rather than the English text, so
need to be careful with that.

> In case of no translation for a sentence what would be behaviour during use
> with that localization: English will be automatically put in or an error
> shown to the user or what?

missing translations will result in displaying the corresponding English
string instead.