[ovirt-users] Removing VM disk issue

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:35:55 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I'm trying to remove a VM and reclaim the space that the VM was using.
This particular VM had a thin provisioned disk attached as well as
"fat" provisioned, the "fat" disks I managed to detach, however when I
try to remove the VM, it says "The following disks are locked: Please
try again in a few minutes. Attached is a screenshot from the GUI
side, showing the proxy disk being locked, any ideas?

I'm wanting to completely remove the VM and reclaim the space for the
datacenter.

Thank you.

Regards.

Neil Wilson