[ovirt-users] New problem with hosted-engine during "Configuring the management bridge"

John Taylor jtt77777 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:25:33 UTC 2014

Bob,
I remember something like this with an all-in-one install a while back
where that error showed up,  but it was kind of red herring with
multipath because the real problem was  ovirtmgmt bridge didn't get
created. And that was a known problem I think with f19 see
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.4_TestDay
"Important Note: Known Fedora 19 bug: If the ovirtmgmt bridge is not
successfully installed during initial host-setup, manually click on
the host, setup networks, and add the ovirtmgmt bridge. "

 If you can get to webadmin could you try to setup ovirtmgmt manually
on the host.

-John