[ovirt-users] transfer files from guest to client

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Thu May 15 15:00:22 UTC 2014

Yes, the development took place. The bits for spice-webdav feature are
in git and you can test them as Cody described here:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2014-April/016582.html
with some twists related to running in oVirt:
  * you don't need to create stuff managed by ovirt/vdsm such as certificates
  * you'll need to add webdav channels XML bits using custom hook

adding spice-devel list to CC for reference.

David