[ovirt-users] Jpackage down

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Sat May 17 14:30:43 UTC 2014

Temporary fix for me:

create local mirrorlist file to working destination:

[root at colove01 yum.repos.d]# cat /tmp/jp.txt
# No local mirror detected - defaulting to adding them all
http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/Linux/jpackage/6.0/generic/free

redirect /etc/yum.conf.d files to /tmp/jp.txt:
#mirrorlist=http://www.jpackage.org/mirrorlist.php?dist=generic&type=free&release=6.0
mirrorlist=file:///tmp/jp.txt
Regards.

Markus