[ovirt-users] Fedora 20 as hypervisor

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sun May 18 08:08:00 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>wrote:

> Il 05/05/2014 01:28, Gianluca Cecchi ha scritto:
> > Possibly this Fedora initiative could also help to have it both as a
> stable "supported" oVirt engine and hypervisor due to its planned lifecycle
> of 18
> > months:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Server
> >
> > ?
>
> I hope so, but looks like before we'll have Fedora Server 1.0 we have ~2
> years to wait

Actually I'm synchronized with Fedora 21 schedule ~ Mid October this year:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/21/Schedule

and one of its goal is indeed Fedora server:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/21/ChangeSet#Convert_Fedora_Cloud_Image_to_Fedora_Server_.28.22Adopt_Your_Cattle.22.29

So I would hope to have the first Fedora Server Release in time with
release of Fedora 21....
In that case can we contribute to get adequate bits in fedora Server too?
Or am I worng?

Gianluca