[ovirt-users] Migrate to Hosted Engine - problem with doc/web page

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue May 20 09:20:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

Migrating an engine between machines using engine-backup is unrelated to
hosted-engine. For details about that, please see [1], especially the
howto section.

In general, if you want to use a local database, you have to prepare it
yourself prior to restore - engine-backup will not do that for you.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Ovirt-engine-backup