[ovirt-users] Ovirt Reports Input Parameters

Mohyedeen Nazzal mohyedeen.nazzal at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:21:33 UTC 2014

Thanks Yaniv,

In the following Ovirt-Reports-Log and
Screenshots<http://www.mediafire.com/download/tnslajg9xel8k03/Ovirt-Reports.rar>
have added the log file and two screen shoots,
1- when trying to change the period range.
2- when trying to change the date.

Both and any other input parameter have the same behavior
* values can not be changed. instead in the most lef of the screen [the
blue little bar, part of the values appear there]
  the first character of every value [like, D for Daily, M for Monthly, and
Y for yearly].

The same thing for all other input parameter.

Thanks again.