[ovirt-users] Ovirt Reports Input Parameters

MohyedeenN Mohyedeen.Nazzal at Gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:36:14 UTC 2014

Yaniv Dary <ydary at ...> writes:

> Please attached the jasperserver.log and screenshots.
>
> Yaniv

Thanks Yaniv,

In the following Ovirt-Reports-Log and Screenshots I have added the log file
and two screen shoots,
1- when trying to change the period range.
2- when trying to change the date.

Both and any other input parameter have the same behavior
* values can not be changed. instead in the most lef of the screen [the blue
little bar, part of the values appear there]
  the first character of every value [like, D for Daily, M for Monthly, and
Y for yearly].

The same thing for all other input parameter.

Thanks again