[ovirt-users] Fwd: [Users] Ovirt 3.4 EqualLogic multipath Bug 953343

Gary Lloyd g.lloyd at keele.ac.uk
Wed May 21 15:19:54 UTC 2014

Hi

I was just wondering if ISCSI Multipathing is supported yet on Direct Lun ?
I have deployed 3.4.0.1 but i can only see the option for ISCSI
multipathing on storage domains.
We will be glad if it could be, as it saves us having to inject new code
into our vdsm nodes with each new version.

Thanks

*Gary Lloyd*
IT Services
Keele University

Guys,

Please, pay attention that this feature currently may not work. I resolved
several bugs related to this feature but some of my patches are still
waiting for merge.

Regards,

Sergey