[ovirt-users] emulated machine error

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Wed May 21 17:14:36 UTC 2014

Hello
I was used tout run ovirt 3.2.2 installed from the dreyou repo and it has worked like a charm until now. I succeeded to upgrade to 3.3.5 official repository but I didn't pay attention with the host vdsm upgrade and I installed 4.14. So the 3.3.5 web engine complained that it wasn't the appropriated vdsm. Then I decided to upgrade engine to 3.4.0 el6 bit this time none of my 6 hosts get successfully activated and the error message is that host emulated is not the good one. I updated all of them to 6.5 with or without the official qemu it is the same. I remember I changed the 3.3 cluster compatibility for 3.4 but I can't rolling back to 3.3 compatibility (tells me it can't "decrease") What can I do now? Fortunately I saved the initial 3.2 webadmin image so that I can revert back to my to my 3.2 functionnal webadmin.
Is there such reported issue like mine?
Thank you for your help.