[ovirt-users] Hosted engine problem - Engine VM will not start

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu May 22 07:06:02 UTC 2014

Imho your assumptions are wrong, but _I_ also may be wrong
so please correct me, if you can.

AFAIK:
first:
A Datacenter without a master storage domain can't
become operational.

second: for hosted engine, the only supported setup type
is on an nfs master storage domain?

So I think you really need the nfs.

Sorry if I'm wrong, I didn't install this setup yet, my
knowledge is purely based of reading the wiki and the ML
so there might be some errors in my statements, maybe some
dev could correct me.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen