[ovirt-users] Ovirt Reports Input Parameters

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Fri May 23 07:29:17 UTC 2014

I seem to have exactly the same issue.

HostedEngine 3.4.1; with engine-dwh and engine-reports installed.
I only ever managed to view reports from the same day.

Cheers,

On Di, 2014-05-20 at 12:21 +0300, Mohyedeen Nazzal wrote:
> Thanks Yaniv,
>
> In the following Ovirt-Reports-Log and
> Screenshots<http://www.mediafire.com/download/tnslajg9xel8k03/Ovirt-Reports.rar>
> have added the log file and two screen shoots,
> 1- when trying to change the period range.
> 2- when trying to change the date.
>
> Both and any other input parameter have the same behavior
> * values can not be changed. instead in the most lef of the screen [the
> blue little bar, part of the values appear there]
>   the first character of every value [like, D for Daily, M for Monthly, and
> Y for yearly].
>
> The same thing for all other input parameter.
>
> Thanks again.
>

> On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 5:46 PM, Yaniv Dary <ydary at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Please attached the jasperserver.log and screenshots.
> >

> > Yaniv

Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767