[ovirt-users] oVirt China User Group?

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Fri May 23 10:35:03 UTC 2014

The rental issue is a possibility. As you say, we would need to make sure that look and feel was mirrored. Is this something, perhaps, that IBM could assist us with setting up?

A question I have is, when you start adding new content, would we be able to have some of it translated into English to use on the ovirt.org?

Thank you so much for the interest! Please reach out to me to coordinate community efforts and let me know what you need in terms of content/assistance for local meetings/events.

Peace,
Brian Proffitt
oVirt Community Manager