[ovirt-users] help, manager hard drive died (3.3.4)

David Smith dsmith at mypchelp.com
Fri May 23 17:28:48 UTC 2014

Hey Bob,

Yea my method worked. I was able to copy the non-master data center VM data
into the images folder on the master data center (now "export" domain) and
import everything.

This would have been tragic if there wasn't the hard disk space, would have
required lots of big data shuffling.  I've split the data center model so
now we have two clusters with two masters, and will avoid using a
non-master data center entirely due to this issue.

The good news is it looks like we didn't lose any data.