[ovirt-users] Persisting glusterfs configs on an oVirt node

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Mon May 26 08:14:42 UTC 2014

Am Sonntag, den 25.05.2014, 08:18 -0400 schrieb Doron Fediuck:

> [...]

Hey,

I vaguely remember that we were seeing a bug like this some time ago.
We fixed /var/lib/glusterd to be writable (using tmpfs), but it can
actually be that we need to persist those contents.

But Simon, can you give details which configuration files are missing
and why glusterd is not starting?

Thanks
fabian