[ovirt-users] SLA : RAM scheduling

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon May 26 09:12:41 UTC 2014

Hi Gilad,

Yes, I'm interested in that feature, I'vebegun to read this following
your advices
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/oVirt_External_Scheduling_Proxy, I don't
think I will have time enough to get it work quickly, I'm not
experienced enough with this kind of feature, unless you help me.

Le 24/05/2014 10:49, Gilad Chaplik a écrit :
> Hi Nathanaël,
>
> You have 2 ways to get what you're after (quick/slow):
> 1) install 'oVirt's external scheduling proxy', and write an extremely simple weight function that orders hosts by used memory, then add that to your cluster policy.
> 2) open an RFE for oVirt 3.4 to have that in (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=oVirt).
>
> let me know if you consider (1), and I'll assist.
>
> anyway I suggest you'll open an RFE for 3.5.
>
> Thanks,
> Gilad.

>>> 34193 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5

blanchet at abes.fr