[ovirt-users] Can HA Agent control NFS Mount?

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Tue May 27 07:37:55 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Bob,
If all you need is a way to run VMs, then Kimchi[1] from the oVirt
eco-system can be a better solution, as it's designed for a single-node
use case. If you wish to run ovirt in a vm you can run a VM with Kimchi
and install the engine inside. Also, coming on 3.5 is the ovirt appliance[2]
which will simplify it.

If I'm missing something please share your thoughts.

As for clean start after maintenance, I'd expect "hosted-engine --set-maintenance=none"
will allow the agent to start the VM automatically. If this is not the
case please let us know.

Thanks,
Doron

[1] https://github.com/kimchi-project/kimchi/wiki