[ovirt-users] Can HA Agent control NFS Mount?

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue May 27 09:44:23 UTC 2014

So now I have to ask, what is the purpose of ovirt-all-in-one?

Just for tech demos at events?

I can live with any solution, but I feel it will limit ovirts adoption
and the use-cases should get better documented.

There are still many beginners asking very basic questions on this ML
and I think this shows the lack of a better documentation for the first
steps to take for a working ovirt environment.

Or what do you think?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen