[ovirt-users] engine-setup : Failed to execute stage 'Environment setup'

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Tue May 27 23:06:26 UTC 2014

Hello,

I deleted ovirt_engine_reports* database from postgres because I didn't want anymore to use dwh after testing it. Now when I run engine-setup for upgrading or configuring, I always get this error and I can't successfully end the setup :
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Environment setup': Cannot connect to Reports database using existing credentials: ovirt_engine_reports_20140527180625 at localhost:54 32

What can I do for running engine-config?

ovirt 3.4.1