[ovirt-users] Removing VM disk issue (Solved)

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:49:15 UTC 2014

Thanks Maor and Koen,

Koen: I tried the engine restart and vdsm restart, but that didn't
work unfortunately.

Maor: I ran...

psql -U postgres engine

then...

UPDATE images set imagestatus = 1 where image_guid = (SELECT
image_guid from all_disks where disk_alias = 'proxy02_Disk0' and
vm_names ='proxy02');
UPDATE 1

This then unlocked the disk and it allowed me to remove the entire VM
and disk thereafter.

Kind regard.

Neil Wilson.