[ovirt-users] Server 2012 R2 no drive found (Solved)

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:55:05 UTC 2014

Good morning guys,

I've got good news, I re-downloaded the Windows 2012R2 ISO last night
because a technician informed me that the original ISO was smaller
than the size mentioned on the Windows download link. After
re-downloading it and uploading it again, everything is now working
perfectly and I can install using virtio or IDE.

My apologies for this being such a silly issue.

Thank you very much for your all of your assistance.

It is greatly appreciated as usual.

Kind regards.

Neil Wilson.