[ovirt-users] Updated infra procedures

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu May 29 17:50:58 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

From now on we want and to be able to give the best response possible to any
issue, we want to start using trac to manage any request we get, so from now on,
please open a ticket in the trac [1] whenever you need something to get done, of
course, if you ping us on irc we will still respond and if it's a critical issue
or a very trivial one we might solve it on the fly, but for any normal infra
issue please open a trac ticket.

The wiki page has been updated with that information too (thanks eyal) [2]

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/newticket
[2] http://www.ovirt.org/Category:Infrastructure#How_we_work

Thanks!

--