[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt snapshots available for testing on EL7

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 08:04:13 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Now tried that, to make it work I had to:

1. Add the following dependencies to the epel repo:
python-crypto,python-cheetah,python-ecdsa,python-markdown

Pushed http://gerrit.ovirt.org/34993 for that

2. Manually download vdsm-jsonrpc-java from jenkins. David Caro already made
it be published in the yum repos, mirrors will probably take time to sync.
--
Didi