[ovirt-users] DWH and reports

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 07:52:21 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Please be more specific.

You had a machine for the engine. Did you already have DWH and/or Reports
there?

You installed dwh and reports on new VMs. Did you also run engine-setup there?
And you were careful to not install (and if you installed, to not configure,
when engine-setup asked you) an engine there?

If not solved, please post all setup logs - /var/log/ovirt-engine/setup/* from
all relevant machines.

Thanks and best,
--
Didi