[ovirt-users] Integration of ovirt-engine GUI with the CLI

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 12:49:57 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Indeed! Integration with oVirt Engine from within a web application
(JavaScript/HTML) sounds like a perfect match for oVirtJS project.

@Nikita, we're currently developing oVirtJS library as JavaScript
SDK for oVirt Engine. See [1] for initial PoC, see [2] for latest
version, it's still in development but it should be already usable.

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-June/025198.html
[2] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/33720/

Vojtech