[ovirt-users] Integration of ovirt-engine GUI with the CLI

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 09:29:03 UTC 2014

On 11/07/2014 09:25 AM, Sven Kieske wrote:

> On 07/11/14 03:46, Nikita Kodkani wrote:
>> Rhevmcommand is written in bash script, which internally calls REST api
>> using curl.
>
> Why don't you call the rest api directly from php?

That would certainly be the best way.

I would also suggest to take a look at the sample portals written by
Shahar Havivi:

  http://www.ovirt.org/Sample_user_portals

There examples written in Java, Python and Ruby. They can probably
inspire you to write a PHP or CGI+Shell equivalent. Would be great if
you can contribute it, by the way.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain