[ovirt-users] Live migration on el6?

Demeter Tibor tdemeter at itsmart.hu
Fri Nov 7 14:30:47 UTC 2014

Demeter Tibor

Email: tdemeter @itsmart.hu
Skype: candyman_78
Phone: +36 30 462 0500
Web : www.it smart.hu

Hi,

I have  centos 6.6.
There is a two node cluster that based on a gluster based storage.

The node0 is an all-in-one install, the node1 is a single host.

It is stange, because the live migration working from node1 to node0 but not from node0 to node1.

When I click to migrate, then I got this message:

Migration failed, No available host found (VM: aaa, Source: node1).

2014-Nov-07, 15:15
Migration failed due to Error: Fatal error during migration. Trying to migrate to another Host (VM: aaa, Source: node1, Destination: <UNKNOWN>).

2014-Nov-07, 15:15
Migration started (VM: aaa, Source: node1, Destination: node0, User: admin).

Thanks in advance.

Tibor