[ovirt-users] how to 'reset' a failed install?

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Sat Nov 8 16:13:36 UTC 2014

On 11/08/2014 04:55 AM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:

> [...]

Why not use engine-cleanup and be done with it? Or doesn't it work on
hosted engine?

Kind regards,

Jorick

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego

Netbulae Virtualization Experts

	Tel: 053 20 30 270 	info at netbulae.eu 	Staalsteden 4-3A 	KvK 08198180
 	Fax: 053 20 30 271 	www.netbulae.eu 	7547 TA Enschede 	BTW NL821234584B01