[ovirt-users] USB redirect

Juan Jose jj197005 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:54:16 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

I have  an oVirt 3.4 deployment and I have some Windows 7 Enterprise 32
bits guests. I can't redirect USB from a Windows 7 client. I'm using remote
- viewer as console. Also I have observed something wrong in my
administration portal. The oVirt documentation says that I have to select
Native USB mode in console properties in VM configuration but after select
this mode, it doesn't remain. If I check this  value in console
configuration again I can see disabled, native mode value have been changed.

Is there someone have had this problem?, and how I can solve it?, is it
necessary to install in Windows clients us clerk software?

Many thanks in advanced.

Juanjo.