[ovirt-users] USB redirect

Juan Jose jj197005 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:08:53 UTC 2014

Thank you very much Michal, If I have checked Device administrator in my
Windows 7 VM and as you can see in the attached image, the USB device is
correctly installed. But when I click "File" in remote-viewer "USB device
selection" appears in grey and I can't select any USB device.

Is there any other requirement to be able redirect USB devices?, Is it
necessary to install usbclerk in Windows clients to redirect USB to the
Windows guest?

Many thanks in advanced,

Juanjo.