[ovirt-users] Upgrade to 3.5 issues, vm cannot be started

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:37:00 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:30 AM, James James <jreg2k at gmail.com> wrote:

> It 's a NUMA problem.
>
> It 's like :
> http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-September/027787.html
>
> http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-September/027891.html
>
> Is it possible to change the default NUMA mode to interleave in GUI ?

Gilad,
from your latest answer to the same referred thread, here:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-September/027891.html
I sorted out that it was a problem of mine, coming from a 3.5-rc2 to
3.5-rc3.... now it actually seems that it is indeed a regression from 3.4
to 3.5.
So I propose to consider something managing this for 3.5.1 so that a user
upgrading from 3.4.x to 3.5.1 will not get this kind of nasty problem.

Gianluca